Monday, June 16, 2008

Laura Hooper Sale

(click to enlarge)

Great tip! Laura Hooper (an amazingly talented calligrapher) and writer of the Lucky Orchid Wedding Blog is having a sale on her charming compass place cards!

Lucky Orchid Wedding Blog

"In honor of summer and my favorite month, June," writes Laura "I am announcing a sale on my compass place cards. These little brass compasses are great, they are a unique way of guiding guests to their seats, and plus they double as a favor for your beach or nautical-themed wedding. Normally $10, I am marking them 20% off for the entire month of June. So if your wedding is later this summer you should order them now. They come with a black face and a gold face, and the paper I use for the little circles is a soft white color. The price includes any script in my range of styles and is available in most colors. For details, feel free to contact me directly at laura@lhcalligraphy.com."

No comments: